The New Hope Foundation delivers programs that support migrants and refugees across different life stages in the settlement and migration journey. We provide services to assist newly arrived migrants and refugees settle in their new home land and we support elderly migrants with culturally responsive aged care services.
Our commitment to an inclusive community underpins our organisation’s program design and service delivery. In the spirit of new hope for new beginnings, we work collaboratively with all community groups, both new and established, to ensure that our clients are empowered to realise their aspirations. New Hope’s Settlement, Aged Care and General services work with clients and community groups through:
- Settlement case work services
- Case management services for settlement and complex case support
- Community education and advocacy
- Community development and capacity building
- Information and referral
- Community Based Social Support for seniors
- Volunteer coordination across settlement and aged care programs
Our services span across several locations in the Western, Inner Melbourne and Southern Metropolitan Regions of Victoria, Australia.
New Hope’s grass roots engagement with migrant and refugee community groups ensures that our programs are responsive and that we advocate effectively to various government agencies and services.